Partner with Sheridan Lanes for your Next Fundraising Event!
Bowling fundraisers make fun and profitable events for school groups, church groups, sports teams, local charities, and more!
Call today to book your next event: 262-654-0411
Bowl for a Cause
Saturday March 8 @ Noon
Bring your next charity event to new heights by utilizing one or more of these fundraising strategies!
1) 50/50 Entry Fee - When a group indicates they need between $300 and $1000, the 50/50 party may be the best and easiest to conduct. They are great for Little League, Parent/Teacher Associations (PTA), sports teams and schools groups. Simply establish a date, time and what menu of items will be included at the event. How it works: the center charges a flat rate based on number of lanes used, games bowled, refreshments provided, etc. Tickets are then sold for double this cost.
2) Bowl-A-Thon - When a group or organization wants to raise $3000, $5000 or more, the best format is the Bowl-A-Thon. It will only work with organizations that have lots of movers and shakers. A Bowl-A-Thon is where individuals pay a small
registration fee and then set out to get pledges from family, friends and co-workers to support their cause. These pledges can be per pin (collected afterward) or flat pledges that can be collected in advance. Typically, in a bowl-a-thon the average amout of pledges per person is over $100. But remember, 30% of participants will bring you 70% of your money.
3) Lane Sponsorships - Contact local businesses to sponsor a lane and everybody wins! Businesses love the inexpensive
advertising and goodwill exposure from a banner hung the day of the event. Make sure to incorporate the cost of banner printing into the lane sponsorship pricing.
4) Bonus Profit Ideas - No matter what your fundraising format, these small additions can make a big difference in your day!
• 50/50 Raffles • Silent Auctions • Prize Raffles • Pink Headpin Awards • Door Prizes